“All asses were not created equal.”
That’s the memorable marketing phrase from the folks behind – ahem! – Levi’s® Curve ID, a new fit system for women’s denim. The words certainly resonated with New York-based fashion bloggers who recently attended an invitation-only event at the brand’s Soho store.
More than 150 bloggers were on hand. Each was educated on the unique fit system – which focuses on shape, not size. It was developed after the Levi’s® brand studied more than 60,000 body scans and spoke with women around the world of all shapes and sizes.
After being schooled, the female fashion bloggers received a fit session with a fit specialist – and a pair of jeans.
Did they like them? Judge for yourself:
- “Levi’s just gave us their new Curve ID jeans. The fit is honestly amazing”
– Faran Krentcil, Nylonmag.com via Twitter
- “The bold fit model has the most amazing back side I’ve ever seen. Pretty certain it’s the jeans!”
– Leah Chernikoff, Fashionista.com
- “I’ve never owned a pair of jeans that haven’t gapped in the back…until tonight. These jeans feel custom made for my body.”
– Claire Hamilton, WGSN.com
- “I think it’s a really smart move for Levi’s to focus on a women’s figure instead of its size.”
– William Yan, WilliamYan.com
More pics below from the event – and lots more on the fashion bloggers’ posts, including Beauty By Benz, The Fab Chick and DenimHunt.
If you’re of the female persuasion and haven’t tried the Curve ID fit, what are you waiting for?